(The colors look better in person, not gonna lie!)
Monday, November 28, 2011
Christmas Project #2...
Last year I decided to be crafty and make our Christmas stockings. Along with that I had planned on making a tree skirt for our Christmas tree. I purchased all of the fabric and the pattern and everything for it last year, but by the time I finished our stockings there were already quite a few presents under the tree, so I thought it would be silly to try and hurry to make a tree skirt that wouldn't even be seen! So I got to pull out the craft stuff again this year to make my second home-made Christmas item. I guess I'll have to think of something to plan on making next year to carry on the tradition! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You rockstar! Look at you, just whipping out an adorable tree skirt! Teach me your ways!! :). The tree looks so pretty! We have ours in the corner but haven't decorated it at all yet...it's a bit awkward to have a giant green tree just hanging out haha. Hope to see you guys soon.
ReplyDelete