"Goodbye and good luck Elder Kaelin!"
(Translation from Portugese to English...)
Well, after being in Lodi about a week we got word that his Visa FINALLY came through! (only after about 4 and a half months into his mission!!) but hey, we're glad it came through at all! So our little Robby left California today to make the long journey to Brazil. He left California at 8 AM this morning and won't make it to Brazil until tomorrow I think...that's a lot of traveling! We were lucky and able to talk to him throughout the day as he made his way from one airport to another, to another. I am SO excited for my cute brother to finally get to the area which he has been called to serve in. I know he has already been a great missionary to those whom he has worked with and met, and he will only get better as he continues the work in Brazil.
"Good luck Elder!! We love you!"
Great news Ali, thanks for posting. I'm sure Robbie (Elder Kaelin) is so excited!! Please keep us posted as he serves. We love missionaries:)
ReplyDelete