So, I have the best husband ever! It was our first Valentines' together as a married couple, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night!
Blake had classes early in the morning, so he left at 7:00 AM and from then we were apart all day! Not ideal on a day like Valentines Day! But it was a very nice surprise when I came home from work to find candles lit, a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, a dozen white roses, and a card waiting for me! It just made me giddy!! :)
From there Blake took me out for a fun, romantic, amazing night out...we went to the movies and saw "Just Go With It" (VERY funny by the way, totally loved it!) and then went to an incredible dinner at Flemings! I had never been there before...oh my, it is incredible! Loved the food, and the atmosphere was perfect for Valentines Day, just loved it! After dinner Blake and I returned home and exchanged cards. Blake is always so good at picking out cards!! He always find the best ones that say the perfect thing and then writes something in it to make it even more perfect! Long story short, it was an AMAZING Valentines Day and I am so incredibly lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy. I love him so much and am so lucky to have him in my life! I love that I get to spend forever with him.
P.S. Happy Anniversary to my parents today, February 15th!! Love you both and hope you have a wonderful day!
cute post, love the adorable couple:)
ReplyDelete