Sunday, January 1, 2012

A look back at 2011...


            Being that it is January first I have been reflecting a lot on the events of the past year. We were so blessed in 2011 and it was so great to look back and be reminded of those blessings. So here is a little year in review for us for 2011…

- JANUARY -
We went snowmobiling in Brian Head with Blake’s family


 We went sledding with Blake’s cousins in Park City


- FEBRUARY -
We celebrated our 1st Valentines Day as a married couple


- MARCH -
Sadly this year we lost my Aunt Judy to cancer. Although sad and a very hard time for our family, it is also a great blessing to be reminded that we can be with our families and loved ones again.
 (My mom, Uncle John, and Aunt Judy)


- APRIL -
I celebrated my 22nd birthday

Our nephew Josh was born!

We took an amazingly fun trip to Washington D.C. and New York City!




- May -
Blake and I celebrated our one-year anniversary!

I graduated from Salt Lake Community College


- JUNE -
I took a trip to New York City with Kelli and Kaitlyn Harber!

Blake started a new job at Market Street Grill


- JULY -
We took a road trip to visit our friends, Gabe and Alecia, in San Francisco


I got a new car!


- AUGUST -
We had fun spending time with extended family at the Johnson family reunion
(my mom’s side of the family)

 We moved to Provo

Blake and I both had friends who got married in August of this year…
My friend Katie

And Blake’s friend Brendan (Bubba!)

  
- SEPTEMBER -
Blake celebrated his 24th birthday

Blake went back to school, starting his Junior year at BYU


- OCTOBER -
We had a fun Halloween date night carving pumpkins

We had a lot of fun going to hockey games


- NOVEMBER -
Thanksgiving! Another wonderful time to reflect on all that we have been blessed with
(sorry, no picture!) 

We went shooting (my first time!)


Blake and I experienced Black Friday!

  
- DECEMBER-
Christmas!


Blake traveled to New York City to celebrate New Years with two of his 
childhood friends from Las Vegas
(Trevor, Blake, and Derrin) 


What a wonderful year we have had! I can’t wait to see what new, fun, crazy, and exciting things await us this coming year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment