Friday, January 20, 2012

Sister Date!

     My sister, Anna lives in Nashville (too far away!), but was home for over a month for the holidays! Before she went home we decided to have a little sister date. It was so much fun to be able to just hang out together and have a little girl time :).
     We went to this darling place in Holladay called Amorous Nail Lounge and got manicures and pedicures...
(yes, the lady that we had take the picture DID manage to get her finger in the top portion of it, and no, I didn't notice it until we were long gone...bummer!)

     After our little pampering we decided to go to the Gateway and do some shopping. While there we stopped in at Forever 21 and found these awesome hats that we just couldn't resist taking a picture of ourselves wearing!


     While shopping we worked up an appetite so we went up to the food court...what do you know, they have a 'Hot Dog On A Stick' there! One of our life-long favorites...


     I love all of my siblings SO much and I always love any time that I get to spend with them. I am so lucky to have such wonderful, cool, and fun family members that I like and look forward to doing things with! Thanks Anna for the fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment