This past week we lost my aunt Judy Tobler to cancer. This was a bitter-sweet experience because she has been in so much pain for the past few months, but she will be so missed! My aunt Judy, my mom's sister, was diagnosed with cancer last June and has been fighting ever since. The cancer came suddenly and aggressively, but Aunt Judy battled it as much as she could. Even though I always lived far from my Aunt Judy, (she and her family live in Maryland), I have so many wonderful memories of her. She was an amazing wife, mother, and friend. My heart goes out to my Uncle Ron, and especially my cousin Katharine, I can't imagine saying goodbye to my mom at the age of 16. But she is such a strong girl with a wonderful outlook on life. She is such an example to me and so many others.
I love my Aunt Judy so much and it is comforting to know that she is in a better place being reunited with family. I am so grateful for the testimony I have of the Plan of Salvation, and that we one day will be able to be reunited with all of our loved ones.
Love you Aunt Judes!! :)
...The Siblingss...
My Mom - Uncle John - Aunt Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment