Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flip flops or Snow Boots......

     I have been faced with a pressing question each morning as I get ready for the day...."should I wear flip flops or snow boots today??" It's crazy to think that there could even be a question, but over the last two weeks, especially, the weather here in Utah has literally been so far one way or another that I never know what to wear!
     Yesterday when I woke up it was beautiful and sunny, and so I decided it was time to bust out the flip flops...however, when I got home last night I was freezing due to my frozen feet from all of the rain puddles and slush that had accumulated while I was at work. So today I decided to be a little more weary, so I didn't wear flip flops, but instead just regular closed-toed shoes, perfectly appropriate for mid-April I thought...
Well, as I made my daily drive from Draper to Salt Lake it slowly kept getting darker, gloomier, and  by the time I made it to school it was snowing!! So looks like I should have pulled the snow boots or Uggs on this morning!! I love this great state of Utah, and as I keep trying to convince my husband, it's a great place to live....however, by this point of the year I am ready for Spring!!!!
     So come on Utah, let's let the sun shine, the flowers come out....and LET ME WEAR MY FLIP FLOPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment