So after waking up to that fun surprise we enjoyed some breakfast while I opened my presents. Blake got me Toy Story 3 (to complete the trilogy!) and the cutest pair of spring sandals (I had seen them at the store earlier in the week and debated whether or not to get them....after hemming and hawing Blake finally convinced me that if I wasn't 100% sure then I shouldn't spend the money to get them....sneaky guy, just wanted to get them for me him self!).
After opening presents Blake had to go down to BYU and take a final, so I enjoyed a little alone time just catching up on "Dancing with the Stars" :). My cute friend Katie Maughan then took me out to lunch at Paradise Cafe. It was so fun eating yummy food and talking talking talking (as we usually like to do when we get together!). I love that girl. Throughout the day I was overwhelmed with texts and facebook messages wishing me a happy birthday, and I got phone calls from every person in my family (except my brother Robby who is on a mission!)...I feel so blessed to have so many great people in my life!
Later that night when Blake got home from taking his final he took me out for a nice dinner to Market Street Grill and we stopped by Red Mango on the way home for dessert.
But the festivities didn't stop there! I was lucky to get another birthday celebration 2 days later, thrown by the Harber fam. We went down to their house for a delicious dinner and the best homemade cupcakes ever! Not to mention they got me my first pair of TOMS (shoes), black glitter ones! I'm so excited :).
Yes, I was VERY spoiled this year. Lots of presents, yummy food, and time spent with friends and family. Thanks to everyone for a great birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment