Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new...

     I got this cute little silver Ford Focus back in my Junior year of High School. It has served m
e well and has been a great little car over the past 6 years. Sadly though I had to say goodbye to my first car last weekend. After recently finding a few unexpected, pretty major problems, we made the decision to use the car as a trade-in and get me a new car that would be more dependable. My new car is so cute, I love it! It’s a Jeep Compass. 

I’ve always been comfortable driving my little Focus around, but I am enjoying riding around in a little bit bigger, more solid car. I do admit though, with this new car comes a new feeling of “growing up”. 
Obviously there are big things in life that make you realize that you are growing up and truly becoming an adult…getting rid of my little, “high school” car was definitely one of those moments! I will miss my cute, little first car, but I guess there always comes a time to move on to
bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment