So the other day Blake and I were both out running errands. I made it home before Blake so I just started doing some odds and ends around the house. Probably about an hour later Blake came home from running his errands. He opened the door kind of slowly and had this weird look on his face. He looked at me and said, "so, what's that thing on our porch...?" I was a little confused, there had been nothing on the porch when I walked in the door earlier. I peaked outside and found this...
As if random little garden gnomes aren't weird enough, look closely at the piece of paper attached to him. In case you can't read the note, it says, "We have been watching"....creepy?! I'd say so! Ha ha. We have no idea who put the creepy little gnome there or why. I wish there was an explanation for our random little visitor, but I guess for now it will remain a mystery!


No comments:
Post a Comment