Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Favorite Song...


     Music is such a huge part of my life! I love it. It has amazing power to uplift, inspire, and just bring joy to people’s lives. Within the past week my dad introduced me to a song that I now am completely obsessed with! It is just a feel good song. Whenever I hear it or sing it I am filled with so much happiness. The name of this song is “Love On Top” and it is sung by the amazingly talented Beyonce who does an amazing job with it. One reason why I love this song and think it is so fun and amazing is because it has four key changes at the end… it is so fun!! It sounds like the song is going to end and then it just changes keys and keeps going! It gives the song so much energy. I just love it. So I thought I would share it with all of you so that you all can enjoy this song as well!

(Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to out the video directly into this post, 
so here is the link...enjoy!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvQpjt5JTIQ&hd=1


No comments:

Post a Comment